Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

                        



Part one 1


        You see words can tie you down to someone or something, It can connect you and disconnect you, It sometimes shows your background, and tells people your personality and how you are feeling....Words are really something, but what can you do when you never said your first word? Not as if you were a baby but something clinically wrong...something doctors can’t seem to figure out. Well that’s me, Amla, I was never able to talk and it’s as if I’m in a contract with a witch like Ariel was. But the thing is, is that this is reality and I learned that a long time before I even started my childhood… you see I live with just my dad my mother died when I was two. Even though I was still young I remember the exquisite dresses she wore and how well they looked on her, I remember when she tried to make me say mommy, I remember trying to let out the words I gathered all the sounds but nothing no sound nothing would come out of my mouth. It wasn’t as if I was dumb at the that age I understood the language my mom and dad would speak but I never could grasp it and let it out of my mouth not until one day

No comments:

Post a Comment